The staff at Greystone Golf and Country Club would like to welcome you to our Club. We hope you find your experience here an enjoyable one. Listed below are some of the club policies in regards to dress code and pace of play while on the golf course. If you have any further questions feel free to contact us at anytime.
- Shorts and pants with exterior pockets (cargo style) are prohibited.
- For both men and women, Bermuda shorts should be of a conservative tailoring, a Bermuda short with a seven inch seam and 16 inch out seam is proper, or preferably no more than four inches above the top of the knee
- Please keep shirts tucked in and hats on properly at all times
Golf shoes must be equipped with soft spikes. If you are uncertain about the conformity of the spikes on your shoes, please check with the golf shop.
- Women may wear slacks at any time. Skirts are expected to be no higher than four inches above the top of the knee. For women, sleeveless golf shirts are acceptable, provided that they are in good taste.
- In consideration of other players, please be aware of your pace of play. Keep pace with the group in front of you. The goal for a round of golf at Greystone is four hours.
- Golf carts are not to be taken off the golf course, or into the parking lot, or returned to any location other than the golf cart staging area.
- Lockers and all locker room services are available during your visit.
- No music of any kind may be played while on the course
Once again, we are pleased to hear of your interest in the Club. If there is anything we can do to enhance your experience while at Greystone please do not hesitate to call
(205) 986-5126 for either one of our golf shops.