The Greystone Ladies Golf Association (GLGA) welcomes ladies from all levels of golf. Whether you’re just getting started or you’re a seasoned golfer, the GLGA has something for everyone. Our purpose is to build camaraderie among ladies of all golf backgrounds, to share our skills and knowledge to improve our game, and most of all, to have fun!
Why join the GLGA?
• Meet other ladies who enjoy playing golf in a casual and fun environment
• Designated ladies’ tee times throughout the week
• Participate in team play with other clubs around the metro area
• Take part in exclusive GLGA sponsored events
• Ladies’ play days at multiple courses in the Birmingham area
• Opportunity to learn and understand the rules of golf in an enjoyable atmosphere
Our biggest event of the year is the annual Tillie Bailey Memorial Invitational tournament. This tournament has great participation from ladies throughout the state, and as a GLGA member you can help raise money that goes toward the fight against ovarian cancer.
Annual dues are just $35 per year, and include the Ladies Club Championship, the Ladies Member-Member Tournament, and more fun activities throughout the golf season. We hope you’ll join us!
To learn more please contact:
Pat Heilala, email@example.com