DROP OFF & PICK UP
- Each morning, regardless of the weather conditions, camper drop off will be at the front door of the Founders clubhouse from 8:30-9 AM. A counselor will greet you and have you sign in your child, then a second counselor will escort your child inside. You will not have to get out of your car for drop off.
- Camper pick up will be at our Aquatics Center from 2:30-3 PM each afternoon. You will need to park and collect your child on the Family Pool deck. Please be aware that you will need to show proper identification before your child is released to you. All camp staff is required to confirm the identity of parents and authorized pick up individuals before releasing any child. Additionally, there is a minimum $25 late fee for any child picked up after 3:15 PM. In the event of inclement weather, pick up will be at the front door of the Founders clubhouse. You will receive notification via email.
- The Club’s address is 4100 Greystone Drive, Birmingham AL 35242.
- 9-9:15 AM Roll Call, Prep for the Day
- 9:15-10:15 AM Golf Clinic
- 10:15-10:45 Snack/Water Break
- 11-12 PM Tennis Clinic
- 12-12:15 PM Change into Swimsuits
- 12:30-2:30 PM Lunch & Free Swim at the Aquatics Center
Please note the above schedule is a template and the exact time of each activity may vary. All parents will be alerted to any changes via email.
WHAT TO BRING TO CAMP
- Backpack, water bottle, snack, sunscreen, bug spray, swimsuit, towel, socks, sneakers.
- Please label everything with your child’s name.
- Please be aware that Greystone Golf & Country Club is not responsible for personal items that are brought to camp.
- Campers will receive their Greystone Camp polo and hat on the first day and will need to be dropped off wearing both items each day going forward.
- If your child has their own set of golf clubs and/or tennis racket, please label and bring with them as well. If they do not own either, the Club will provide. If your child does have golf clubs, we will store them for the week. You will not have to bring them back and forth each day. Please make sure their golf bag is labeled with your last name clearly visible.
WHAT NOT TO BRING TO CAMP
- Absolutely no nut products of any kind.
- Electronic devices, money, valuables, pocket knives.
LATE DROP OFF & EARLY PICK UP
- Please alert the camp staff if you must drop your child off late or pick up your child early. A daily schedule of events will be sent out the week prior to each camp week so you will know where you child is at all times. Depending on the time, please plan to drop off or pick up your child at the designated area.
- Once drop off ends at 9 AM, counselors will not be able to retrieve campers from the drop off location. Doing so would cause them to leave their camp group, which is a safety issue. Each camp group will have two counselors assigned at all times; the maximum camper to counselor ratio is 8:1 and counselors are not permitted to be alone with a child.
SNACKS & LUNCH
Please send your camper with multiple snacks each day. Please do not pack anything containing nuts. Peanut products of any kind are not permitted due to allergies. Greystone will provide lunch for all campers each day. The menu for each day will be sent out the week prior to each camp week. If your child does not like the menu for any day, please plan to send them with a lunch. Remember, no peanut products please.