Welcome to Greystone Golf and Country Club. Our staff is here to make sure your experience here is an enjoyable one. Please review the club policies listed below, including dress code and pace of play while on the golf course. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.
- Shorts and pants with exterior pockets (cargo style) are prohibited.
- For both men and women, Bermuda shorts should be of a conservative tailoring, preferably cut no more than four inches above the top of the knee. A Bermuda short with a seven inch inseam and 16 inch out seam is proper.
- Please keep shirts tucked in and hats on properly at all times. Golf shoes must be equipped with soft spikes. If you are uncertain about the conformity of the spikes on your shoes, please check with the golf shop.
- Women may wear slacks at any time. Skirts are expected to be no higher than four inches above the top of the knee. For women, sleeveless golf shirts are acceptable, provided that they are in good taste.
- In consideration of other players, please be aware of your pace of play. Keep pace with the group in front of you. A typical round of golf at Greystone should last around four hours.
- Golf carts are not to be taken off the golf course, into the parking lot, or returned to any location other than the golf cart staging area.
- Lockers and all locker room services are available during your visit.
- No music of any kind may be played while on the course.
Once again, we are pleased to have you as our guest. If there is anything we can do to enhance your experience, please reach out to let us know. Call (205) 986-5126 for assistance at either one of our golf shops.